December is fast approaching and I know many of you are working feverishly to get all your projects for December ready! Those December Daily albums are almost ready to go and you have all the fantastic products that you are going to need to make this the best December Daily Album ever but what about your camera setup?
Many of us are not breaking out the DSLR’s or even the point and shoots any more because we are always using the camera that we always have with us, which for some of us is our iPhones and for others it is our Androids. I don’t know about you but I don’t have a ton of time in December to be sitting around and editing photos. So with that in mind here are the few apps that I plan to put to use when I am using photos from my iPhone to go into my December Daily.
1. Fuzel – is a collage app and is currently the only app I use to make collages of photos on my phone. This app is very simple to use and makes creating collages a breeze. Sometimes you want more than one photo in order to tell a story and Fuzel helps you create a wonderful look right on your iPhone with all the sizes that you could possibly need.
2. Phonto – is a great app for adding text to your pictures and what is even better about Phonto is that you can add your own fonts to the app. Fuzel allows you to add text to your photos as well but Phonto gives you more freedom to do what you want. Phonto is by far still my favorite app for adding text to photos because of all the creative freedom that I have with the app. Creative freedom is important to a scrapbooker!
3. Rhonna Designs – When you are looking to add that extra ummmpphhhh to your photo the Rhonna app is the way to go. There are so many different things that you can do with this app from adding text, to adding overlays, to adding graphics that it just doesn’t seem to get better than this. Sometimes it takes a scrapbooker to create an amazing app for us scrapbookers to use and this app has it all!
4. Momento – Is a great app that takes all your social media feeds and places them in one spot. This means that all your Facebook updates, Twitter updates and Instagram updates can be located in one spot. You can also add your status updates to the Momento app which I do quite frequently because my little one always has something funny or amazing to say at one point or another in the week. You can take a screen shot of your feed and print it out to add to your December Daily album or you can use it as a reference for your December Daily. Either way it is a great app to help jog your memory of what happened during the week or even the day!
5. A Beautiful Mess – Last but not least this app is great for adding filters, borders, text, doodles, and phrases. The app is a ton of fun to play with and you can create some awesome looking pictures with this app. I personally love the doodles that come with this app and the app is very easy to use. I feel that the easier the app is to use then the least amount of time I have to spend on it.
Lastly, you may be wondering how did I stay on top of my photos being printed last year for my December Daily and I did this by using my Canon Selphy as well as my local print place when I would need a weeks worth of photos printed. I would use my local printing place which happened to be Walgreens because I could pick my photos up in an hour on a Sunday and throw them in my December Daily Album that same day. Which brings me to my last app that you can use for printing photos to your local Walgreens Printicular. Printicular allows you to access photos from your Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Picassa, Dropbox and your Camera Roll.